Benjamin loves the water just like his brother and sister.
Jaime! I can't believe how big benjamin is already! And Brandon and Baylee are so cute and grown up! I still remember when Brandon was a tiny baby at our wedding... 9 years today - I am old.... We miss you guys - looks like you are having fun!Tam
so so so cute- he looks like he is loving it! i am so glad that you are putting more pictures on your blog- i love the update!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Jaime! I can't believe how big benjamin is already! And Brandon and Baylee are so cute and grown up! I still remember when Brandon was a tiny baby at our wedding... 9 years today - I am old....
We miss you guys - looks like you are having fun!
Tam
so so so cute- he looks like he is loving it! i am so glad that you are putting more pictures on your blog- i love the update!
Post a Comment