Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's hear it for Brandon and Baylee!

Congrats to Brandon for earning the "Perserverance Award" for his 3rd grade class! Baylee earned the "Integrity Award" and "Gold Panther Award" (golden rule) for her 1st grade class!
Two more days of school this year.........After our long ONE WEEK break, they begin the new school year on July 7th! (we love year-round school)

6 comments:

annie and jared said...

year round school would be such an adjustment, do you really like it better than having them out for the summer?

rocknbrocks said...

yes, we do like year-round. I just dont like the track we are on. All of the cousins are out all summer, except us! boo hoo

Kristen said...

Congratulations! Peseverance and integrity are two admirable qualities!

Chrissy said...

Oh man. I would LOVE year round. My kids get too bored over a whole summer. I find myself trying to pack in camps and activities to keep them busy, but then that makes my schedule more busy!!

Shonda said...

Woo hoo! Way to go Brocks! Jaime, I owe you an e-mail on books! After reading the comments on Kristen's tomato, tomahto post, I have a quick one for you! Pipi Longstocking! Seriously! My kids love that book and it would be just right for your kid's ages. Just check in out from the library; it's a classic. :)

Amanda said...

I'm not surprised. It's easy to see that you have some really great kids.