Friday, July 18, 2008

So Hard To Believe......


Our precious baby boy is one year old today! Its been the fastest year of our lives. The older we get and the more kids we have, the faster time flys! Benjamin is so much fun, but its gone way too fast. Happy 1st Birthday Benjamin!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, that makes me so sad. I can't believe it's been a year since we were in the hospital with our new little ones. Benjamin always seems so happy. What a great looking family you have.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Happy Birthday King Benjamin!! :) He always has the BEST smile!

annie and jared said...

happy birthday benjamin!!! i can't believe he is already 1 and we haven't even seen his cuteness in person yet! i hope you guys can come soon!

Josh Bingham said...

He is growing up way too fast. Tell him his favorite uncle misses him.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brain Balance Mom said...

Jaime! I knew it was this week, but couldn't remember the day! I really can't believe that it has been a year. I have his gift (and Baylee's late one...) in a box and ready to send tomorrow. We are a bit behind this year - I hope they can forgive us! I hope you can make it for Christmas - the kids will have so much fun together!