Such a beautiful family! I wish i could get my sisters to blog, but they live in the dark ages! Fun to see pictures of Josh and Jesse! How are they? Where do they live?
What a beautiful picture!! Jaime you need to blow one of those up and frame it. Baby Benjamin looks just like you. What a beautiful family!! Love, Mona
I agree with Mona...GREAT PICS! And Benjamin does look like you! When he was first born I really thought he had a lot of Ammon in him...not so much anymore! SORRY you are still in the middle of house selling antics! Just go live at Myrtle Beach till its all over!! lol! :)
How is it, Jaime, that you haven't changed one. little. bit. from your adorable high school self?? You were, are, and always will be a babe!! And your family is just precious! Wish we could get together!
9 comments:
Such a beautiful family! I wish i could get my sisters to blog, but they live in the dark ages! Fun to see pictures of Josh and Jesse! How are they? Where do they live?
What a beautiful picture!! Jaime you need to blow one of those up and frame it. Baby Benjamin looks just like you. What a beautiful family!! Love, Mona
I agree with Mona...GREAT PICS! And Benjamin does look like you! When he was first born I really thought he had a lot of Ammon in him...not so much anymore! SORRY you are still in the middle of house selling antics! Just go live at Myrtle Beach till its all over!! lol! :)
Sunset, family, you...gorgeous!
Cute family picture! Love it!!! Miss you guys!!!
OH WOW! What beautiful pictures. They are awesome.
What beautiful pictures! And what a darling family!
How is it, Jaime, that you haven't changed one. little. bit. from your adorable high school self?? You were, are, and always will be a babe!! And your family is just precious! Wish we could get together!
looks so fun! we really are going to plan a trip out there to see you, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment