Your kids couldn't be any cuter! I love B with the pumpkin and hearing how the two older kids combine their candy. Very sweet.
Too cute. I heart Bailey's costume. So pretty.
Did B like the way that lil pumpkin tastes? :) LOVE those lil teeth of his pokin out of his cute grin!!!
loved the costumes, especially bay's little hair buns.. so so cute!
Can't wait to see you guys! Luv the pics!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your kids couldn't be any cuter! I love B with the pumpkin and hearing how the two older kids combine their candy. Very sweet.
Too cute. I heart Bailey's costume. So pretty.
Did B like the way that lil pumpkin tastes? :) LOVE those lil teeth of his pokin out of his cute grin!!!
loved the costumes, especially bay's little hair buns.. so so cute!
Can't wait to see you guys! Luv the pics!!!
Post a Comment