Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brock Infomercial

This is our new found friend! The Swivel Sweeper! I heard about this from Caroline and we love it! Its a 2 lb battery charged mini-vacuum! It is so easy and fun, the kids ASK to use it! No more sweeping after dinner, its way quicker and works on hardwood, tile or carpet. It can be found at Bed, Bath & Beyond for $35, but you can use a 20% off coupon. Apparently, this is scene on an infomercial, but we saved shipping by getting it at the store. Now, that our house is on the market, this makes for easy clean up!

7 comments:

Shonda said...

Oooh, I'm getting one! I use Swiffer Max, but can't find the big cloths anymore and if I do, they are sooo expensive! Thank you!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Hooray! Now that we have more wood floors than we ever have I've been wondering what to get!! Too bad you can't get a commission off of all the sales you make!lol!

Chrissy said...

You sold me! Where are you moving?

Kristen said...

I'm buying one, too! I'm currently using a sweeper from my now deceased Fuller Brush man, and it might be time to take it to the next level.

rocknbrocks said...

okay, now I am really going to request a commission! let me know how you like it!

Josh Bingham said...

Your kids are getting SO TALL! Tell them to slow down...I dont want to get into the ,"I dont care about my uncles anymore" phase too soon.

Love you guys.

annie and jared said...

that looks like a great tool, now where do I get little helpers to come and clean MY house!? can you just send brandon and baylee on a plane to come visit us, I am sure they would LOVE to clean my house right???