Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bad 2 The Bone!

BB became Ammon's biking buddy and is practicing safe riding!

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

LOVE these latest posts! Brandon sure looks like he knows how to "handle" a bike!! And Baylee is so cute on her scooter...AND as she "mothers" Benjamin...too sweet! About Irregardless Cafe...its down by NCSU, can't remember the exact address, but its in the yellow pages. And I'm not sure if it would be your kind of place? It used to be an all vegan cafe, then they got a chef that started adding meat to the menu. Everything they make is so fresh...but a bit pricy for dinner...we always met there for lunch... :) I mentioned how much I loved it at a baby shower for an inactive sister a few years ago... and everyone said "Ewww, not that place!" lol!

annie and jared said...

I love all the new posts, i can't believe how big benjamin is getting! he looks so old in the pic where he is coloring. and brandon on the bike is just a little bit freaky to me, scary.