The kids had a great time playing in this HUGE box Ammon brought home. they dragged out all over the house, until I couldn't stand it and then it was taken to the dump. It was fun while it lasted.........for them!!!
These two characters are supposed to be a cowgirl and cowboy.....I think! So glad they enjoying playing together most of the time...........aren't they sweet?
3 comments:
Those 2 lil front teeth of Benjamin's are just so cute! :) AND congrats on winning the game! We still haven't played that yet...will have to get it for Christmas this year. BTW...Jaime I don't think you COULD take a bad picture girl!!
how darling are they?! i enlarged that top photo and little ben's face is the cutest thing in the world. miss you guys!!
cute dress ups. wish I could be there. Can baylee come and play with us.
sincerely
holly
Post a Comment