Monday, October 13, 2008

Outstanding Speaking Ability

I have tried and tried to get him to say "ma-ma", with no success. He continues to say "da-da" and this past week said "na-na".......or in his words he points to the banana and says "la-la"!!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

It is ok. I went through the same thing with tellis. Now that is all he says. All day and Night. Ma-Ma. But I know it is frustrating:)

Amanda said...

That is too funny! He is so Adorable so you can't be mad with him. He looks like a little man sitting in that chair.

The Bingham Family said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys this Christmas! Jakey will have sooo much fun hanging w/his cousins.

Ange said...

Olivia won't say "ma ma" either! It makes me sooo sad! I am the on e taking care of her, it doesn't seem right!! He is so cute, we will just keep working on 'Ma Ma"!

annie and jared said...

really cute, i think it is quite common to say "da-da" instead, it is easier than "ma-ma". olive only says ma-ma when she is sad or mad. can't believe i still haven't seen that little man in person, can't wait to see you at christmas!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

GOSH he is just so big! Definetly not a baby anymore!! It happens way too fast! But still the CUTEST!!

Shonda said...

So cute! So here is how you do it:
Hold him above you while lying on the couch or something, like you are going to play airplane. When you bring him down to you put your mouth on his check and say mamamamamama over and over. Then show him how you are doing it with your mouth. He should repeat you and it's a fun game.
Take it for what it's worth, though. I only had one say mama before dada. :)