That is so cute! I love his laugh! Baby laughs are so cute! I wish I could hold him! Is he crawling around? It looked like he had teeth?? How many? Miss you guys.
Jaime, we haven't had internet for several weeks now...and it was fun to see all your updates on the blog now that we are back in cyberspace! Benjamin only gets cuter...if thats possible!! :) And I LOVE it that you are posting recipes!!! WILL try them for sure! Sheri
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love his laugh! Baby laughs are so cute! I wish I could hold him! Is he crawling around? It looked like he had teeth?? How many?
Miss you guys.
Jaime, we haven't had internet for several weeks now...and it was fun to see all your updates on the blog now that we are back in cyberspace! Benjamin only gets cuter...if thats possible!! :) And I LOVE it that you are posting recipes!!! WILL try them for sure!
Sheri
so so so so cute! i want to meet him in person. olive is starting to laugh and it is so fun. what a cute boy.
Post a Comment