Monday, October 6, 2008

Once In a Lifetime Win....for me!

Okay, normally I would NEVER post this hideous photo of myself, but on this night, a miracle took place that I had to share!!! We all enjoy playing Settlers of Cataan and Canaan. I never expect to win, but usually have a good attitude anyway. I dont know how, or why, but on this rare occassion, I WON! Ammon, Josh and I are still amazed, so I had to record it for posterity!

5 comments:

Ski Trip said...

Go Jaime! Go Jaime! Go Jaime!

annie and jared said...

oh jaim, you couldn't be hideous if you tried! even without makeup you are gorgeous. good work on winning! josh looks a little mad about it!

Kristen said...

Go Jaime! That's a fun game. And I agree, you still look cute!

Amanda said...

As if you ever look bad. You're gorgeous as always. Way to beat them boys.

OneofSix said...

You ahve that game too?? So do we!! Do you have Ticket to Ride as well? It's our family fave and the girls beat us all the time!